You know those foods that look really impressive, but lack any skills to make? Introducing: zucchini lemon pizza. Cheesy, green, gorgeous, and oh so vegetarian (don’t worry, it’s got flavor).
- 1 portion of fresh pizza dough (can be easily made or purchased at most grocery stores)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, grated
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- rind of 1/2 a lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 425F (220C).
2. Roll out pizza dough so it is less than 1/4-inch thick. Drizzle dough with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Top with cheese, and arrange zucchini in a repeating pattern. Top with lemon rind, and add another generous drizzle of olive oil and season again with salt an pepper.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until dough is cooked to your liking.
serves | 2-4