- olive or canola oil
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- a heavy dose of salt and pepper
- 4-6 red or russet potatoes, cut into wedges
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly drizzle a baking tray with oil.
2. Combine spices, salt, and pepper. In a large mixing bowl, toss potatoes in the spice mix, making sure they are well coated. Depending on the size of your potatoes, you may want to use more/less spice mix.
3. Place on baking tray and drizzle with a bit more oil, then bake for 30 minutes, or until the bottom of the wedges are golden brown. Flip the wedges, and return to the over for another ~10 minutes until the other side of the wedge is golden brown. Serve.
serves | 2-3