Looking for something savory to fill your breakfast hunger? This savory cheesy oatmeal is so easy your pet dog could prepare it for you. Creamy, cheesy, buttery goodness.
- 1/2 cup uncooked steel-cut oats, cooked per package instructions
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- free-range eggs, cooked how you like
- roasted sweet potato
- hot sauce
- extra virgin olive oil
- crushed red pepper
1. Once the steel-cut oats are cooked, remove from heat. Stir in butter and cheese, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Top with your favorite toppings, including any/all of the above.
serves | 2