- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium sweet potato, spiralized
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 carrot, spiralized
- 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp paprika
- half an 8 oz. packet of spaghetti or linguine, cooked and drained
- salt and pepper, to taste
- extra high quality extra virgin olive oil, to taste
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sweet potatoes and sauté until slight golden but still firm (about 5 minutes). Add zucchini, carrots, garlic, paprika, and remaining olive oil and sauté until vegetables are cooked but still have a bite (“al dente” like how you would cook pasta). Remove from heat.
2. Add cooked pasta and stir to combine with vegetables. Season with salt and pepper, and add additional high quality extra virgin olive oil to taste. Serve.
serves | 4